Product: Organic Babies Soothing Baby Salve
Price: £9.70 for 100ml
Suitable from: Newborn
Initial Reaction: Handy little tube, smells lovely (lavender)
- Made with 96% certified organic agricultural ingredients
- Made without nasty ingredients such as lanolin, parabens, colourants, synthetic fragrance, PEGs, petrochemicals, phthalates, propylene, glycol or SLS/SLES
- Fairtrade product so providing a better deal for producers in developing countries
- Gentle on the skin and soothing on sore bums!
- Water resistant and provides a protective barrier
- Easily absorbed
- On the expensive side for nappy cream but so worthwhile for its multipurpose uses and ethos
Value for money? Yes, lasts ages as you only need a small amount and very effective.
Overall Reaction: I have tried most nappy creams with my two children and this one is my favourite so far. It is gentle yet effective and my little one doesn’t mind it being applied (unlike some more aggressive creams). I also used it on my older child when he had some skin chaffing and it soothed and calmed the redness really quickly