Clarks Pram Shoes
Available from: Clarks
Suitable from: 0 months
Initial Reaction: There are several brands of leather baby shoes, a few of which I have tried so I was intrigued to see how Clarks would match them.
- Good quality
- Looked comfy on my little girl
- Toggle is a good feature so they can be tightened when feet are smaller.
- No stitching on the inside to rub against little feet.
- Although they are pretty they don’t match up to some of the other more funky style leather shoes I have seen and the styles available are limited.
- Unlike some of the other brands of leather baby shoes available these aren’t made in England, which is a shame.
- A little more expensive than other leather baby shoes available.
Value for money? They are quite expensive for a pair of shoes that will get outgrown very quickly. However they are good quality and fit really well, as you would expect from Clarks shoes.
Overall Reaction: If you are looking for a gift for a newborn then these are great as they come boxed and ready to be wrapped, also would be great as little christening shoes as the colours are great. Apart from them costing a little too much for baby shoes they are really great quality and looked comfy on my daughter and I certainly wouldn’t hesitate in putting them on her.