Silver Cross Surf
Price: RRP £500
Available from: Silver Cross , John Lewis, Mothercare
Suitable from: Birth
Initial Reaction: I truly love Silver Cross and have been dreaming of owning one ever since I was a little girl. When I saw the new Surf pram was being launched I knew I had had to have it and I’m so please I have!
- Easy to put together
- Clear Instructions
- Well padded
- The Surf is a complete dream to push; it’s so smooth and has suspension so you don’t feel the bumps
- I like that you can have it forward facing or parent facing
- The seat can be put in three positions including flat which is great when BG falls asleep
- The hood is huge and shades from the sun really well
- I love the adjustable handles, me and my OH are different heights but we can both push this pram with ease
- Comes in a great selection of covers
- Great accessories
- Easy to clean
- Safety Bar
- Easy to strap in
- Small basket underneath.
- Dismantling takes a little practice
- Chassis is large and takes up most of the boot of the car.
Value for money? Average for a pram like this
Overall Reaction: The basic pack comes includes a baby nest so you put your child in from birth, a protective apron, insect net, rain cover, protective seat liner and parasol, it’s not the cheapest pram on the market, though it’s not the most expensive. You can also purchase a carrycot and car seat to use with the chassis.
I really, really like this pushchair. My main bugbear is lack of storage on it, even with the larger basket added it’s just too small.
BG really loved being up high and she fitted in perfectly even though she is really tall for her age.