Original Moby Wrap Organic
Available from: Baby Bean
Suitable from: Birth to 35lbs
Initial Reaction: Lovely material in a nice navy colour.
- excellent for premature babies
- numerous front & hip carry positions
- distributes weight evenly, incredibly supportive, comfortable, lightweight & compact
- high quality tested materials
- various style/fabric options
- machine washable
- 100 % cotton
- Ideal for breastfeeding
- The wrap is very long so may not be the most convenient wrap to put back on when out and about. It is easier to keep the wrap on and take the baby in and out of it. This does make it a little bulky.
Value for money? Yes
Overall Reaction: I loved this wrap. It was the first wrap that I had put my young son into which felt secure. The first time I put it on him I was really excited as for the first time I could carry him with confidence but have both hands to carry on with day to day tasks.
I haven’t used the wrap very much yet as my son is very nosey and at 3 months didn’t want to be wrapped up like a baby as he likes to look around so kept pulling his arms out of the wrap and chewing the material. Once he is able to fully support his back and hold his own I will put him in one of the other positions so that he can look around.
The material is lovely and very soft. It also has a slight stretch to it so very comfortable when wearing it as it doesn’t dig in anywhere.
I would and have recommended this wrap to others.