SnoozeShade for infant car seats
Price: £19.99 plus p&p
Available from: www.SnoozeShade.com
Suitable from: 0+
Initial Reaction: Great idea. A product that not only protects my son from the sun but also helps aid his sleep.
- proven in laboratory tests to keep the interior cooler by half a degree on a hot day
- the double layer provides the highest level of sun protection (UPF50+) and protects against 98%+ of the sun’s UVA and UVB rays
- breathable porous fabric allows air to circulate freely
- protects from mosquitoes, other insects and cats
- recommended by the UK’s leading baby sleep expert
Value for money? Yes, brilliant value for money
Overall Reaction: This product is brilliant. I have a Graco travel system so my car seat fits in the frame of my pram. My baby boy can be a little grizzly when out and about and always wakes up when we enter a shop, we think this is down to noise. He seems to prefer general outside background noise. The Snoozeshade is great for when he has dropped off. I put the shade on and he doesn’t wake up regardless of where we are.
It’s great because he only wakes up when he’s had enough sleep and always wakes up with a smile on his face. I feel at ease using it as not only is it very simple to put on but it protects my son from the sun. There is also a zip on the front which enables me to take a little peek on my son to check he is ok without waking him. It is made of stretchy material so would fit most car seats.
I would highly recommend this to others and haven’t stopped talking about it to other mother’s. I’m hoping to purchase the one you can get for the pram.