Available from: App Store
Initial Reaction: With two HUGE Fireman Sam fans (aged 2.5 and 5 years old) in the house this app was bound to go down a storm, and did not disappoint. They were very excited!
- Includes the loveable Fireman Sam character and characters from the TV programme including Jupiter the fire engine – all familiar to this age group!
- Friendly welsh voice for Fireman Sam (sounds like Rob Brydon to me which always makes me smile!)
- Five different games (two hose aim games, a matching game, a rescue cat game and a hide and seek game) and two levels (easy and hard)
- My 2.5 year old was able to play the games at the “easy” level and particularly loved the matching game, “Load Jupiter”.
- Each time you complete a different game you get a sticker on a Junior Cadet certificate giving children an extra sense of achievement.
- Really can’t think of any although the hose games were a little “off target” to me (boys didn’t seem to notice and they worked out the right positioning however!).
Value for money? Great price for a game that has been played over again and will continue to entertain and educate.
Overall Reaction: We love this app and it would be very well received by any Fireman Sam fan