Available from: Philip.Kingsley.co.uk
Suitable from: Birth
Initial Reaction: Gorgeous packaging that looks and feels expensive, I hadn’t really heard of Philip Kingsley before, but with the information that came with the bottle it sounded good.
- The wash is specially formulated to be kind on babies skin.
- Special formulation also means it stays on babies hair which is great and stops it getting into little eyes. I used this on my son and although he still hates having his hair washed it did help that it didn’t run into his eyes.
- Smells great and cleans really well, really helped with my daughters cradle cap.
- Paraben, SLS and SLES free which is great as I don’t like using products with this in on the children.
- The easy to rinse formula means it doesn’t take long to get out of hair, great when little ones hate having their hair washed.
- Love the packaging it is fun and looks great in the bathroom.
- Bottle has a pump so you get the right amount rather than too much as with a normal bottle you pour from.
- Quite expensive compared to other products on the market.
Value for money? This is quite expensive for a shampoo and body wash, although it does get a good lather on so you don’t need much and should last a while.
Overall Reaction: I really like the smell of this and have pinched it a few times, my daughters hair always smells lovely and it makes her hair really soft. Although this is a little more expensive than other products on the market it is really good so I would be prepared to pay more. The large bottle and the fact it creates a good lather also means it should last longer, so the cost overall isn’t so bad.