As well as being sent the Chicco Living Smart Trio to test out we have also been sent the Polly Magic Highchair .Of course Little Miss is too young to sit up in a highchair but that’s the beauty of this chair it’s designed to be used from birth until 3 years.
You start using the baby reducer cushion and recline the seat so baby is well supported. It comes with a toy bar and toys so baby is occupied (Little Miss is in love with horse that comes with it). The highchair can be adjusted to 6 different heights and several recline positions.
As they get older you can sit the chair more upright and remove the reducer. You can add the tray when they start weaning or you can have the chair at the table such a genius design.
We are using it as a baby seat at the moment. Little Miss is well supported and I can have her at the right height so she is always at eye level with me. It’s perfect for when I am tidying the kitchen or doing other things around the house I just move the chair to where I want it. It also means she can she can join us at the dinner table which is lovely. It folds away easily so it’s not in anybody’s way.
- Can be used from birth to 3 years old
- Easy to put together
- 6 height positions
- Wipe clean
- The reducer can be hand washed. Little Miss had a nappy explosion on it I put it on a hand wash in the washing machine and it came out perfect
- Can be used with the tray or up at the table
- Tray has an inner part you remove for easy cleaning
- Comes in 3 colours Pink, Lime and Brown
- Storage basket
- Toy bar and toys
- Foot rest is adjustable
- Well padded
- It’s actually really hard to find a con. It would be nice if it was available in more colours
- The toy bar creaks when you move it and sometimes it’s a bit loud and scares Little Miss
We really love this highchair. Having the baby seat element has made dinner times total family time and makes my life easier when I am doing the housework as I can chat to her at the right height. It’s a good investment for the home.
I will leave you will Little Miss having fun in her Polly Magic Highchair.