We also booked ourselves a last minute weekend a the Skegness site and fell in love with the place especially the new splash waterworld So we decided that we would go to Skegness site.
Excitement is at fever pitch in our house especially BG who can’t wait to return to ‘Billy Bear Land’.
Here are are 5 things we are looking froward to:
- Enjoying the holiday with my sister and her family. We have invited my sister along & BG can’t wait to show her cousin around the site. Se has already planned what they are going to do. We shall have a 5 year old, a 3 year old and a 16 month old to entertain!
The other bonus of having another couple is that we can get out to some of the later shows. We are going to take turns baby sitting!
2. Visiting the Spa. OK so this one is just for me and my sister but we plan to take an afternoon out and have a spa treatment and catch up.
3. The Scooby Doo Show. Both BG and her cousin love Scooby Doo so it’s a must on our list for this holiday.
4. Not having to cook. We have premium dining and that’s a wonderful thing. We get breakfast and dinner and we know from experience the food is really good. They have just opened a new restaurant called The Firehouse and we can’t wait to try it out.
5. Swimming. The new Splash Waterworld is brilliant, several different pools, a lazy river, slides and plenty of seating. We have a separate bag backed ready to hit the pool when we get there.
Right best get of the computer and get ready to go. I will be posting our holiday updates ojn instagram I am thecaroljs.