Several months ago the people at iCandy sent me at Peach Jogger pushchair to test out and I have to say I really love it.
The Peach Jogger is a three wheel, all terrain and super stylish pushchair.
I don’t drive so need a sturdy, easy to push, large basket pushchair for my daily school run and shopping trips. Little Miss needs a comfy seat and the iCandy Peach Jogger does all that.
We have tested this pushchair out fully and it has very little faults in my opinion. It’s been to the beach, on bumpy terrain and on many, many school runs.
- Easy to fold. I mean really easy to fold. You take off the seat unit (which is also easy) and then then push the handle straight down and it folds up.
- It has a strap in the base of the pushchair so once you have folded it the chassis can go on your shoulder leaving your hands free for the seat unit. This was a godsend when we were on holiday as we were upstairs and there were no lifts. OH could pop the chassis over his shoulder, have the seat unit in one hand and either BG’s or Little Misses in the other.
- Once the chassis is folded it stands up all be itself
- It’s really compact when folded. Its fits nicely in our little Ford Focus and there is still room for shopping. If you want to get even smaller you can remove the wheels.
- The wheels pop on and off really easily
- There is a pump in the basket in case your wheels need pumping up.
- It’s easy to unfold and seat unit just clicks into place
- The basket underneath is a really decent size. I can get quite a bit of shopping underneath it.
- The handle is adjustable
- There are 3 reclinable positions
- It’s really easy to recline and it’s a smooth transition.
- The seat unit can be forward or parent facing
- The leg rest is adjustable
- Comes with a rain cover which is easy to put on
- Pushes and steers like a dream
- Smooth ride for Little Miss
- Comes with foot muff
- The hood extends up which is great when Little Miss gets a bit taller
- Little Miss never seems like she is fully upright. She is always reclined slightly
- The rain cover is quite stiff and doesn’t fold up very small so can take up quite a bit of room in the basket
- Doesn’t come with parasol
As you can see there are very little cons for me. I really think this is a great pushchair. It’s really sturdy and will last beyond Little Misses needs.
If you want to use it from birth can purchase the carry cot (£195) to go with it.
The Peach Jogger is available in 5; Blackberry, Cranberry, Glacier, Loganberry, Avocado, and Gumdrop.
I have it in Cranberry which I really like.
You can also purchase accessories to go with your iCandy Peach Jogger including cup holder (which we were sent and its fab), parasol, changing bag, mattress, seat liner, and sun shade.
The Peach Jogger starts from £640 which is reasonable for a high spec, high end pushchairs.
If you are looking for hard wearing, long lasting, stylish pushchair you can’t go wrong with the Peach Jogger.
You can find your nearest stockist here.