BG started school last week, my maternity leave ends at the beginning of next month and OH is about to start a new role at work where he will be between two stores. It’s going to get busy and complicated! So when Paperblanks asked if I want to review their 18 Month Maxi Planner (£16.99) I couldn’t say no.
I do love Paperblanks, I have a small notebook which I carry around to write down anything creative that pops in my head, so I knew the planner would be lovely.
Here are my highlights:
- It doesn’t look like a planner. The maxi which is what I have comes in different designs. You can also get the Midi (£14.99) and the Mini (£12.99).
- Its 18 months which allows you to plan well ahead.
- There is a quick glance calendar at the front and then a month by month section and then a day by day break down. I have already popped in the half terms. It’s great to see at a glance what is going on and then I use the more in depth day to day to plan posts etc.
- It has holidays and international dates
- It has an address book at the back.
- Clothing sizes, measurements, and temperature conversion tables
- World time zone chart
- Travel planning memo page
- Birthdays and important dates memo page
- Extra note pages
- It contains a lot and is not too big, a standard book size so it can slip into your bag and not take up too much space.
If you want to get organised this year I recommend a Paperblanks 18 month planner.
You can buy Paperblanks online at www.paperblanks.com
BG starts school in September so we have been looking around for uniform for her. Tomorrow Aldi launches its school uniform range in stores and for those of you on a tight budget it’s really affordable.
You can get two polo shirts, a pair of trousers or a skirt and a round neck jumper for £4, that’s all of them for £4 total!
Actually they have a lot of great prices on all their uniform range:
Boys Padded Jacket £9.99
Boys Trousers £1.50
Girls Padded Jacket £9.99
Girls Pinafore £2.99
Girls Pleated Skirt £1.50
Girls Trousers £1.50
Boys Ankle Socks 5s £1.49
Boys Briefs 5s/Boys Boxers 3s £1.69
Boys Knitted V Neck Jumper £1.99
Boys Plain Polo £1.25
Boys SS Shirt £1.99
Boys Vests 3s £1.99
Aldi sent us some polo shirts, a grey skirt and a pink padded jacket for BG. They feel good quality and the skirt is Teflon coated. I shall be popping out tomorrow to pick her up some more bits.
They also have stationary, lunch boxes and school bags.
Be quick because once they are gone they are gone!
Product: Stabilo Cappi Pen
Price: Around £6 for a set of 12
Available from : all good stationary shops, supermarkets and department stores.
Suitable from: 6+
Initial Reaction: They look quite different to your usual felt pens. Continue reading
Secret Scholars write and spell books
Available from: ZooBooKoo
Suitable from: Age 4
Initial Reaction: Looked perfect for my children Continue reading
Campervan Desk Tidy
Available from: Find Me a Gift
Initial Reaction: Cardboard cutouts and stickers to make your own desktidy! Fun and creative. Continue reading
Product: –Flipo Illumiwrite – set of 4 pens
Available From: QVC
Suitable From: Any age although better for older kids or adults as sharp tipped.
Initital Reaction: Cute and Funky design Continue reading
Martha Stewart Crafts- glitter glues
Available from: QVC
Suitable from: Any age as non toxic
Initial Reaction: Lovely packaging and nice sized pens for little hands and adults too. Continue reading