BG started school last week, my maternity leave ends at the beginning of next month and OH is about to start a new role at work where he will be between two stores. It’s going to get busy and complicated! So when Paperblanks asked if I want to review their 18 Month Maxi Planner (£16.99) I couldn’t say no.
I do love Paperblanks, I have a small notebook which I carry around to write down anything creative that pops in my head, so I knew the planner would be lovely.
Here are my highlights:
- It doesn’t look like a planner. The maxi which is what I have comes in different designs. You can also get the Midi (£14.99) and the Mini (£12.99).
- Its 18 months which allows you to plan well ahead.
- There is a quick glance calendar at the front and then a month by month section and then a day by day break down. I have already popped in the half terms. It’s great to see at a glance what is going on and then I use the more in depth day to day to plan posts etc.
- It has holidays and international dates
- It has an address book at the back.
- Clothing sizes, measurements, and temperature conversion tables
- World time zone chart
- Travel planning memo page
- Birthdays and important dates memo page
- Extra note pages
- It contains a lot and is not too big, a standard book size so it can slip into your bag and not take up too much space.
If you want to get organised this year I recommend a Paperblanks 18 month planner.
You can buy Paperblanks online at www.paperblanks.com