Available from: www.thebestbedlinenintheworld.com
Suitable from: Birth
Initial Reaction: Lovely, soft and a really great size.
- This towel is huge (100cmx100cm) so is ideal for wrapping my little girl in, being so big means it will last her until she is at least a few years old (tried wrapping it round my 3 year old and it was still easily big enough)
- It is 100% cotton towelling and 500gm/m2 so it super soft against my daughters skin as well as being very absorbent.
- As with some of the other hooded towels we have used in the past this wraps round her and she stays toasty and warm after a bath.
- Comes with either pink or blue piping and would make a fabulous newborn gift.
- Washes well and stays soft.
Value for money? I think £15 for a towel that could see your child through several years is well worth it and with free shipping on all UK orders is a bonus.
Overall Reaction: I love this towel, the plain white and pink piping is understated and it is just so big; perfect for wrapping my daughter up in after a bath. It washes well and stays soft.