Available from: MAM Online
Initial Reaction: Unlike conventional brushes this is made of an extra soft material, it feels weird but you can see how it is non-scratch. It is easy to hold and looks funky.
- 100% non scratch bristles means its great for plastic bottles, the teat brush is also BPA free.
- The brush has been designed to fit the MAM range of bottles however I found it worked on the others I had and my sons ‘no spill bottles’.
- The brush is easy to hold and maneuver around all of the nooks and crannies of a bottle lid and teat.
- I also found it useful for cleaning food storage pots (currently weaning), again to ensure I don’t scratch the plastic.
- It looks good as well as being functional.
- Unlike other brushes it keeps its shape after lots of scrubbing.
- The brush has a large hanging hole for easy storage and drying, however it doesn’t come with anything to hang it with. It would have been good to have a little suction cup hook to put on the inside of a door or on the kitchen tiles to hang it up with.
Value for money? Although it is slightly more than the other brands I do think the teat cleaner on this is good and certainly if you use MAM bottles.
Overall Reaction: I really like this brush, it looks good and cleans brilliantly as well as being safe to use on plastic bottles. I can see this lasting a while and certainly seeing my daughter through to her toddler bottles.