Available from: Victoria Health
Initial Reaction: Wasn’t quite sure how this would smell but surprisingly it smells lovely.
- This really does leave your skin feeling soft and my pores were noticeably reduced.
- 99.6% natural ingredients so for those who like things not to be full of chemicals this is a great product.
- Smells lovely not at all like Tomatoes 😉
- Keeps your skin nice and moisturised and doesn’t feel dry afterwards.
- The consistency is a little bit strange and it is a little difficult to apply smoothly over your face but once on you can feel it working.
Value for money? The pot isn’t huge and although you don’t need masses of it I would say it is something only to be used once or twice a week.
Overall Reaction: I really liked the smell of this and how it left my skin feeling, the natural ingredients are a plus as it’s nice not to be putting lots of chemicals on my skin for once. It also makes a great little treat when you get five minutes to yourself in the bath.