Available from: Tesco, Argos, Amazon
Suitable from: 12 months +
Initial Reaction: A lovely traditional looking Winnie the Pooh Bear. Couldn’t wait to get him out of the box.
- Lovely and cuddly.
- Just the right size for a 1 yr old to carry.
- Programmable by parents to match their own child’s individual routine.
- Takes a little while to programme, as you have to go through every bit of your child’s routine and put in the times (bed time, meal times etc.)
- If your child isn’t in a set routine Winnie the Pooh won’t match every day.
- Winnie will suddenly pipe up and say something when you aren’t expecting it. I made the mistake of putting him to bed with Brandon the first day we got him. After Winnie tried to get Brandon to play Hide and Seek when he should be sleeping he was moved back downstairs (Winnie, not Brandon).You can programme the evening sleep, but I didn’t realise that Winnie randomly came to life lol.
- Although Winnie will not “play” when your child has bedtime, he will snore really really loudly if your child accidentally rolls onto him. It didn’t wake Brandon up, but did wake me up every time I heard it over the monitor.
Value for money? Ok
Overall Reaction: Winnie is a lovely toy. Although he can’t sleep with Brandon & still occasionally frightens me when I hear his “old man” voice calling I would still buy him. Brandon loves him.