Available from: Freyalingerie http://www.freyalingerie.com/
Suitable from: D cup through to HH
Initial Reaction: A nursing bra for a yummy mummy. It was nice to find a nursing bra which was young and hip.
- The bra offers firm support
- The bra is designed to support the entire breast
- The bra offers complete comfort
- The bra has easy drop down cups
- The bra has four hook settings at the back
- The design features an all over mock broidery anglaise floral print combined with pretty lace and beautiful floral motif detailing
Value for money? Yes
Overall Reaction: I really like this bra; it has a lovely discrete pattern which makes you feel feminine and girly without being over the top. I found I had lots of support when wearing this bra and could easily release the clips to nurse my child.
The straps are very soft and nice and thick too which makes it very comfortable. On the back strap there are four different hooks so the bra can be let out or taken in depending at what stage you at with nursing or pregnancy.
Throughout my pregnancy and whilst I have been nursing I have searched for a nursing bra which suits me and I haven’t come across many that do. I found that the Freya Nursing bra ticked all of the boxes. I will continue to use this bra for as long as I am nursing as it fits really well and makes me feel good at the same time. It washes really well and holds it shape and size. I would buy this bra and I would recommend it to others.