When I had my first child I went on a mission to find a changing bag that didn’t look like a changing bag. I felt there wasn’t much choice unless you wanted to spend over £200 on a bag. When I was asked if I wanted to test out a Vanchi bag in the run up to baby number two coming I jumped at the chance.
I was sent a The Doctor in nougat £99.95
- Doesn’t look like a changing bag but like a gorgeous designer bag
- It’s huge inside but really lightweight
- Is full of pockets
- Two end pockets on the outside ideal for drinks
- Waterproof inside
- Comes with changing bag, wet bag, large strap, bottle bag, snack bag
- Middle section can be removed
- Sits on the shoulders really well
- Not really a con but it comes with a dummy charm which really isn’t my thing
Over experiences: I have used this on a few days out with BG. It was really comfy to hold all day and it held loads of things you need for a day out with a child. The elasticated pockets are brilliant and meant I could find things I needed really quickly. I used the wet bag for a change of clothing for BG and it took up hardly any room.
The side pockets were just right for our drinks and the best bit it didn’t look like a changing bag. It’s the kind of bag you will be using for years even when you don’t need a changing bag anymore. It’s a real investment piece.