Last time I reviewed the Car Seat that goes with the Trio Smart Living set, this time it’s the Carrycot.
The Carrycot comes as part of the Chicco Trio Living Smart Set which includes
- Car Seat
- In Car Base
- Rain Cover
- Leg Cover
- Handle so you can have a single handle or remove for two handles.
- Pushchair and car seat comfort set
- Car Seat Reducer
- Carrycot clicks straight into the chassis
- Nice and big this is great for my super long baby
- Decent size hood to protect from the sun/wind
- Handle to move the carrycot around with ease
- Comes with a zip cover which you can keep baby warm
- Comfort System which you turn to adjust the position of back panel so baby can be upright or you can lower down without waking them
- Well-padded mattress
- Good sized basket underneath
- You can fix the front wheels or have them rotating
- Stop and Go labels on the brakes
- The chassis has adjustable handles
- The chassis is really easy to put down
- The chassis folds down like an umbrella buggy and takes up little room
- Net window on the hood for when it’s hot to allow air flow
- Carrtcot has an easy release button to remove it from the base
- No rain cover for it and rain pools on the top cover
- I do find it a bit wobbly when I push it. It’s not a smooth as I would like.
- I would prefer tyres rather than solid wheels
- I find the comfort system sometimes sticks and you have to fiddle to get the panel to rise
Overall I really like the Carrycot and the Trio Living Smart System, it is a bit wobbly but feels safe and Little Miss doesn’t seem that bothered.
I love the size of it, Little Miss is long and she still fits perfectly. The cover on top is great and protects her from the cold.
Overall a big thumbs up from us.
The next item to review is the pushchair but Little Miss isn’t old enough so we will be back with that once she is. However we have been sent the Polly Magic Highchair to test out and our review will be up next week, there may even be a video!